Back on the Blog

My old blog www.fencerowtractor.ghost.io is no more. Although, Ghost is a great and easy to use platform, the cost was really more than my intermittent blogging required. I don't write for an audience so much as an imagined audience that forces me to write something that isn't half ass. Although one makes a mysterious pact with the Googleplex by selling a small piece of the soul to the commodified Internet, Blogger is free, easy to use and they already know all of the mundane facts about my life. Look forward to reading or not reading things that might be of interest to the armchair cognoscenti, the prognosticators of useless knowledge, the slightly off as well as those that take the road less travelled while marching to the beat of an offbeat drummer. 

Comments

Popular Posts